Happy Satchels - Fraud

I ordered over a year and a half ago. I’m still waiting for my items.

I email every day trying to get a refund. They don’t even reply.

The whole thing is a scam. They are thieves

Review about: Happy Satchels Shipping Service.

Happy Satchels - Total Ripoff Fraud Company

Turnaround Time

Last August 2017, I ordered 6 banks and paid with credit card. One dwindled in about 3 months later after massive e-mails to them because there was no phone #.

It was a ripoff product made in Taiwan, didn't work and not nearly as large as it appeared in ad on Facebook. I contacted them, then one more bank dwindled in. Finally two more came.

Their e-mails were so sweet and caring and when I asked for a full refund, they told me I would get a full-refund for all 6 banks (of which I had only received 4 over a period of 6-8 months, if I would pay the postage to return them to Singapore or China. I did (cost $35.00 postage) and have never heard from the crooks since.

Lesson learned, I'm a fool.

Review about: Happy Satchels Customer Care.

I didn't like: Whole lengthy bad experience, Never getting my order and getting no help from customer service, Anything about this fraudulent company, Anything about my experience, Product and delayed shipping.

Happy Satchels - FRAUD!!!

I ORDERED A THROW BLANKET, IT CAME DAMAGED. THEY SAID THEY WILL SHIP ME A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT, WHICH NEVER CAME.

MY OTHER ORDER OF THE MAGICAL DEFROST TRAY ALSO NEVER CAME. GAVE THESE *** $100 + USD for NOTHING. Their customer service team will email you at first when you complain about the problem to seem like they are in the process of getting the problem sorted, but still nothing will ever be shipped or be refunded to your account. They just email you back and forth without proof that your item is shipped or the refund has been given.

I first saw their ad on instagram, they have a lot of good reviews on their site too.

They sell stuff on amazon too. DON'T BE FOOLED!!

Happy Satchels - TOTAL Scam!

DO NOT Order from this company - total scam. I bought a crib hammock and it took more than a month to get to me and clip on the product was defective making the entire product unsafe.

I contacted them and sent through pictures to support my refund request. On January 24, 2018 they said that they would send it to their returns department...it is now June 20th and I have seen nothing and when I reached out they said "thank you for you patience, we are just waiting for our return department to respond"

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

I wish I could think of more ways to report this company -- unsure how these internet companies are monitored!

Happy Satchels - Thieves

Turnaround Time

They are thieves!! I ordered 9 months ago, they refused to give me a refund and kept telling me that the items are coming, they never arrived. Absolute disgrace!!

Happy Satchels - Never received product or refund

1.7

My friend ordered a roll up piano for her daughter for Christmas. Did not get the piano or refund.

All they did was give her the run around.

This is bs because this lady is single mom with limited income so this made for a really bad Christmas for her.. This company has stolen money from so many and the government should go after them.

Review about: Roll Up Piano.

Happy Satchels - Pissed off.

Waiting on a refund never got my order from November 2017

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Happy Satchels - TOTAL SCAM!

I ordered a portable keyboard from them in August 2017 and it's now March 30, 2018 and till have not received the product or a full refund. I would constantly email them and their repetitive favorite response is "I have already sent this over to our Fulfillment Team and will get back to you".

But I would hear nothing from them so every two weeks I would do another follow up email. This routine has been happening over and over again for the past 7 MONTHS. Who takes 7 months to send a simple small item. And yes they will give you a fake tracking number and claim that the item was delivered to you when it really didn't.

But when you tell them that you never received the item then they tell you that it got lost in transit. I highly suggest to NEVER buy from HS because all they want is your money!!!!

PLEASE BE AWARE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Review about: Portable Piano.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Happy Satchels - My experience was the same as all of the ones listed here.

I bought my piano roll using PayPal and contacted them. They were able to get me a full refund (including shipping) within two weeks.

Any credit card company should do the same.

My experience was exactly the same as several listed - numerous e-mails back and forth, sending a video of the faulty piano roll and waiting quite a while before hearing from them again. When I asked to be refunded the cost of the piano roll plus shipping, they replied that they don’t refund shipping. I would have had to send it to either of three foreign countries (Singapore, the Phillipines, and maybe China) at my expense. They said that I should pick the least expensive as far as shipping is concerned!

At this point, I had had enough of their games and contacted PayPal. In two weeks I had a full refund!!

If I had used a credit card, I’m sure they would have done the same! Hopefully my experience helps others get a refund also!

Reason of review: Received refund.

I didn't like: Anything about this fraudulent company, Anything about the entire transaction.

Happy Satchels - This is ridiculous

Turnaround Time

Took over 2 months to get to me and there is no way to attach the hammock to crib. Even if I figured out a way, itd be hard to make it tight enough to work. Waste of time, and money.

Review about: Baby Hammock.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.